Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Waterfall

This waterfall is my absolute favorite place in the world.  I cannot remember what it is called but it's about a mile long hike straight up to get to it and it is fantastic.  I took my senior pictures here and also dropped my old Canon down this waterfall.  (it still works, Canon is the way to go) I love the idea of a waterfall picture but it seems that at the point of me taking this picture i did not understand how to adjust for light or take fast enough pictures with the shutter speed and consequently i blew out alot of it and didnt catch fantastic color like dave does.  so, this is my goal: i would like to learn how to take fantastic pictures during this semster so that i can return to this waterfall and get the most breathtaking photo i have thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment