Monday, September 17, 2012

More Things I Need To Work On

I love the color of the sky on the water and i really wish the sky matched on the top.  also i seemed to have gone through a phase where i thought it was super cool to take pictures of fantastic photos of reflections and not get the whole picture but only the reflection.  this is driving me crazy cuz so many photos could have been so much better if i would have just zoomed out and gotten the image and its reflection...lesson learned

I like this but i blew out the back of it with too much light.

once again the sky is fantastic on the water and not in the sky itself.  how can i fix this. light is really a challenge for me.

what a cute puppy.  her name is coconut.  i love this adorable pictue and she posed just perfectly for me and the grass had to be in the way of course and reflect like crazy.  i really wish i had a polarized filter for this example.

This picture is great and the reflection is cool and all but seriously the reflection is not so cool without seeing what it is reflecting.  what was i thinking?  i think ill work on getting a more wide angle for sure.


I think this cow picture is fantastic from Cody, WY.  The background was fantastic too but it got blown out because my camera has a mind of its own.  darn it!
I love this country feel here and the black and white makes it very dramatic.  i would like to figure out how to adjust the sky so it doesnt look just white because there are some clouds going on there that i think will add alot to this.

Great picture...terrible exposure and focus.  I love this idea and i guess i just didnt understand how to make the camera represent what i was seeing like i wanted it to.  I will make up for this in Yellowstone :).

Rainbows are a massive challenge for me.  They never seem to come through on the film the way you see their magnificence in real life.  I need to work on how to get better color saturation although i think the lighting here is good.

Another rainbow that i wish was more colorful like in real life.

This was taken behind Skyview High School in Billings and i dont particularly like anything about this picture besides the idea i had in my head for it to look like.  I want my sun pictures to turn out fabulous and they never do....i dont even know how this ended up red.  light is fighting me and I am going to focus my efforts on beating it.
-KEE

No comments:

Post a Comment